The Typical Arts student.

Some punk loser rants on about life in general (not the MxPx album).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, January 06, 2005
 
I remembered this thing, then wished I still used it more often.... Its weird.

Every day lately I've been going to the pub with maddy and playing pool. I'm getting a bit better. When I move out I wanna get a table. I love pool. I think when kirby's job ends we are gonna start going back to planet pool every weekend and playing heaps of pool.

I have been thinking about where I wanna have my 21st, and I think upstairs at the max would be cool.

Mum called before saying she's getting broadband, which is awesome.

Okay, I thought I shoudl do a thing where I put a link to an mp3 with every blog so people can see what new music I've found.


kitty cat dirt nap

http://69.94.16.105/kkdnmusic/kkdn_breathmints.mp3

I kinda like these guys even though they got a bad review on punknews.org.


Oh yeah, I've also decided I want to start a sideproject called "johnny toaster". (dan will know where thats from.)