The Typical Arts student.

Some punk loser rants on about life in general (not the MxPx album).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, July 26, 2004
 
Wooooo, I'll tell you about my weekend.

Well... I had a fight with my parents friday night....mehhhh. Kirby got another dance game, this one is better, it's more like DDR (Or PPR if you're Adam). Its fun as. I dance every day now. I went into town on saturday with maddy in her mums car (her mum is away till next saturday so we had better get a practice or two in). We went shopping for a bit, then decided we would crash doug and adams place to give Adam his birthday prezzie (finally!). We both got a boost juice (so jummy) and we went to cotton on. There is quite a bit of my stuff in there now, the main thing would be the von dutch ripoff truckers. If anyone remembers my font from last year they will be able to find the polo I did. I got some grey grandpa pants, then we went to buy sushi and head to Doug and Adams house.

We got there and rocked on Adams' bed, Maddy found some stains on his sheets!!! (I find it suspicious that she was even looking for them. I'm sure they're just ordinary stains....maybe that can be the topic of this 100th blog post?) Doug kept trying to poke me with his light saber. It was gross. He also whacked a magazine against my head when I had a milk crate on it. It really hurt. Then he threw the magazine at me. I can imagine him being a really annoying brother (I hope you read this, Doug!) After awhile everyone was going to work so Maddy and I went back to my house and watched "down with love" with Kirby. Kirby got it for my birthday and I only just watched it on the weekend! It's a good movie though.

Oh, I forgot to say, when Maddy came to pick me up of saturday, her car was really dirty, and I couldnt understand why. Anyway, on the way home that night she went down this back road to these huge potholes and drove through them a few times. It was pretty fun, but it was also a bit scary, and I bet the car's wheels are out of alignment now.We went to get something to eat at apco and pissed ourselves when we looked at the car because there were HUGE CHUNKS of mud all over it and it looked like it had been through a rally!

On sunday I pretty much sat around doing nothing and reading until kirby got home from work, then Maddy came over again, and we all went to adams house again, to dance the night away. I had sushi for tea again. Adam has some yummy chicken balls out and we all ate them (you have to get those again, adam). Then we sang. Most people think I am a crappy singer, but guess what!? I rocked! I kept getting really high scores! I bet I could sing anyone under the table! (at least on easy mode). Oh, Kirby and I also bet the 300bpm song on easy! We rock! I found out something that makes watching people dance ever funnier...look at their arses! Its so so so funny. Something else that is funny is Adam wearing two pairs of pants. Also! oh.... I forgot. No! I remember! If you see Adam online or in RL tell him he should get dreadlocks! his hair is at just the right colour and length. It would look cool,, and he would just be able to get free ones and then cut them out (which is the non posuer way of doing it, not spending 300 bucks)

We played till about 10:15 when my dad called and said we should probably think about heading home (I had to get up for work the next day) So we headed off home. When I got home I read and then went to bed.

I forgot my lunchtoday so I'm going to be VERY HUNGRY when I get home. oh yeah, three days to Dashboard!!!!! Wooooo, they are on rove tomorrow, so excited. I wonder if Chris or Rove is taller?